- Add Soundcloud, YouTube (#95), Flickr (#119), and Weibo (#116) icons for use in author sidebar.
- Fix typos in posts and documentation and remove references to Less
- Include note about Octopress gem being optional
- Post author override support extended to the Atom feed (#71)
- Only include email address in feed if specified in
_config.yml or author
- Wrap all page content in
#main to harmonize article and post index styles (#86)
- Include new sample feature images for posts and pages
- Table of contents improvements: fix collapse toggle, indent nested elements, show on small screens, and create an
_include for reusing in posts and pages.
- Include note about running Jekyll with
bundle exec when using Bundler
- Fix home page path in top navigation
- Remove Google Authorship (#120)
- Remove duplicate author content that displayed in
- Removed unused
- Improve comments in
- Added new icons and profile links for Stackoverflow, Dribbble, Pinterest, Foursquare, and Steam to the author bio sidebar.
- Cleaned up the Kramdown auto table of contents styling to be more readable
- Removed page width specific .less stylesheets and created mixins for easier updating
- Removed Modernizr since it wasn’t being used
- Added pages to sitemap.xml
- Added category: to rake new_post task
- Minor typographic changes
- Corrected various broken links in README and Theme Setup.
- Cleaned up table of contents styling
- Reworked top navigation to be a better experience on small screens. Nav items now display vertically when the menu button is tapped, revealing links with larger touch targets.
- Table weren’t filling the entire width of the content container. They now scale at 100%. Thanks @dhruvbhatia
- Decreased spacing between Markdown footnotes
- Removed dark background on footer
- Removed UPPERCASE styling on post titles in the index listing
- Fix top navigation bug issue (#10) for real this time. Remember to clear your floats kids.
- Fix top navigation links that weren’t click able on small viewports (Issue #10).
- Remove line wrap from top navigation links that may span multiple lines.
- Added support for large image summary Twitter card.
- Stylesheet adjustments
- Added image attribution for post and page feature images.
- Added 404 page.
- Cleaned up various Less variables to better align with naming conventions used in other MM Jekyll themes.
- Removed Chrome Frame references.
- Added global CSS3 transitions to text and block elements.
- Improved typography in a few places.
- Google Analytics, Google Authorship, webmaster verifies, and Twitter card meta are now optional.